If you want to be part of something great, are self motivated, like to learn and want to make a good living while having fun, then join us – come and be part of the launch of an edgy, fun new Mexican Taqueria & Tequileria, the likes Lismore has not seen before!
We have both casual and full-time positions available. Be forewarned though – we’re looking for energetic people who excel at working in a fast-paced environment and who love eating Mexican food!
We’re hiring soon & we can offer:
- an organised, structured workplace with operational systems that make your shift smooth and enjoyable
- a program of regular staff training to help you get across tequila & wine knowledge, deep menu comprehension and customer service etiquette
- app-based rostering so that you’re on the pulse of your roster at all times
- a sense of pride to work within a restaurant that is committed to ‘The Triple Bottom Line’ of People, Planet & Sustainable Profitability.
- a cutting edge POS system that you’ll love to use
- a staff benefits program, plus
- it’ll be a fun place to work!
The Team will be headed up by Owner and Managing Director, Julie Dickson. Julie was the Co-founder & Owner of Fire in the Belly, Lismore’s multi-award-winning woodfired pizza restaurant. Julie sold Fire the the Belly in 2010 and has been cooking up new ideas ever since!
Isn’t Lismore lucky she loves Mexican!
So, start getting your resumes ready and submit them via the form below. Shortlisting will be happening mid-January for anticipated late-January training and early-February opening…..all things going to plan!